Alto Professional BLACK 12 2400W 2-Way 12" Speaker W/ Wireless Connectivity
Alto Professional's Black Series is a full line of elite speaker systems, each designed to exacting standards with premium, purpose-matched components, wireless capability, and immense built-in power.
Black 12 features a 12” low-frequency driver, 1.75” high-frequency with 1" exit", and 2400 watts of peak Class D power. Designed and tuned in the USA with carefully selected, complementary components, Black 12 comes optimized with a 90° x 60° coverage field and an extensively tested high-frequency waveguide.
Even if you can’t reach the speakers, you can still adjust them. Black 12 comes equipped with wireless technology via the free Live Drive app. Level-match, adjust EQ, delay-compensation, and more—from anywhere in the room. It’s streamlined, sound-shaping control at your fingertips, so you can easily adapt the speakers to new venues or performances.
READY FOR ANYTHING
Perfect for touring rigs, mobile DJs, and other on-the-road applications, Black 12 comes ready for pretty much anything you can throw at it—even the rubber feet are reinforced with steel. Though surprisingly lightweight, Black 12’s heavy-duty cabinet is covered in a rugged scratch-resistant finish, and speaker grille is powder-coated, ready for anything. iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
• Dimensions (WxLxH): 14.33in x 14.63in x 23.86in
Weight: 51 lb
• 12" 2-WAY 2400 WATT LOUDSPEAKER WITH WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY
• 2400 Watts peak Class D power (1200 Watts continuous)
• Unrivaled acoustic accuracy via advanced engineering and design
• Works with free Live Drive app for wireless sound-shaping control
• Wirelessly level-match, EQ, delay-compensation, and more
• 12" LF transducer, 1.75” HF driver, 1" exit, 90° x 60° coverage field
• DSP-controlled, custom crossover and active thermal protection
• HF waveguide, extensively tested for optimized audience coverage
• Purpose-matched components for maximum efficiency
• Built-in mixer, (2) Mic/Line inputs, volume control, XLR output
• EQ contour switch, Ground Lift, and switch to turn off logo LED
• Lightweight, portable design with custom-molded handles
• Post as traditional PA loudspeaker or as floor wedge monitor
• Steel-reinforced rubber feet on bottom and side
• Rugged cabinet, scratch-resistant finish, powder-coated steel grille
• Stand- and pole-mountable via standard 35mm socket
• Flyable via (12) M10 rigging points
• Designed and tuned in the U.S.A