The MultiMix 12R has a 2-band, fixed frequency EQ on each channel, 1 pre-fader aux send and 1 post-fader aux send per channel, and 60mm linear potentiometers (faders) for master level of each channel. The master section features an external stereo aux return level, stereo LED bar graph meters, stereo master L/R buss 60mm fader, and a separate PHONES /monitor level. A 12-input, 2-buss analog rack mixer featuring 8 mic preamps with 2 stereo line channels, all in a compact, 3-U rack mount configuration
- Ultra-affordable 12-channel mixer in a 3U rack
- 8 high-gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4" balanced) inputs with phantom power, 2 stereo balanced 1/4" line inputs
- 2 aux sends (pre- and post-fader), stereo aux return, 8 1/4" inserts, 2-track stereo RCA in and out
- Separate 1/4" balanced main and monitor outs, front-panel headphone out
- Pan control, peak indicator, and 60mm fader on each channel
- 2-band high/ low shelving EQ per channel
- 10-segment LED stereo meters
Front-panel (top down):
- 8 mic/line channels and 2 stereo channels with trim, 2-band EQ (high shelving at 12kHz, low shelving at 80Hz), aux send 1 (pre-fader), aux send 2 (post-fader), pan/balance, and 60mm fader.
- 60mm stereo master fader. Stereo aux return level. Headphone jack with level and master/tape switch. Stereo 10-segment LED meters. Power and phantom power LEDs.
All 1/4" TRS except as noted:
- Mic in x 8 (XLR), line in x 12, channel insert x 8, aux send x 2, stereo aux return, stereo main out, stereo monitor out, headphone out. Stereo tape in and master out (RCA).
- 120V AC internal transformer