Desktop audio, solved.
The MultiMix 4 USB mixer has four input channels, all of which can accept a 1/4" line input. You can can plug XLR microphones into channels one and two, including condensers thanks to the mixer's switchable 48V-phantom power supply. You can also plug a guitar or bass directly into channel one's switchable high-impedance input.
Channels one and two offer switchable high-pass filtering at 75Hz to eliminate low-frequency rumble, handling and wind noise. Each channel has an independent pan control and channels one and two provide high and low-shelving EQs. Channels one and two have independent gain trims, while channels three and four are configured as a stereo pair at the level and pan controls.
The MultiMix 4 USB has a two channel, five stage, multicolor LED meter for visual monitoring the main output level. A stereo, 1/4" headphone output has its own level control.
INPUTS: Line (CH 1, 2): 10 KΩ input impedance
5.5 mV ~ 4.9 V RMS sensitivity for max output
Mic (CH 1, 2): 600 Ω input impedance balanced
700 mV RMS sensitivity for max output
Line (CH 3, 4): 700 mV RMS sensitivity for max output
HPF (CH 1, 2): 200 Hz (-1 dB), 80 Hz (-3 dB), 20 Hz (-24 dB)
OUTPUTS: Line: 7 V RMS max
Headphone: 0.5 W into 47 Ω
SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: Line: > 92 dB
(max output; JIS A-weighted) Mic: > 62 dB
DISTORTION: < 0.02%
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: Line: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (± 0.5 dB), Mic: 20 Hz – 15 kHz (± 0.5 dB)
CHANNEL EQUALIZER: Bass: ± 14 dB @ 80 Hz, Treble: ± 14 dB @ 12 kHz
CHANNEL FADER KILL: > 90 dB @ 1 kHz
CROSSTALK: > 85 dB @ 1 kHz
INTERFACE: USB1.1 or higher (stereo in and stereo out)
POWER ADAPTER: 10 V AC, 500 mA
- Four-channel mixer with USB stereo input and output
- Low-noise digital 16-bit, 44.1 kHz signal on USB for easy computer interface
- Four 1/4" line-level inputs plus RCA tape in/out
- Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor (sold separately)
- Two XLR mic inputs with gains, high-pass filters, and switchable 48V phantom power
- High-impedance guitar input
- Dual-band EQ on mic inputs
- Multicolor LED metering
- Main and headphone outputs with independent level controls
- This product is class compliant; it does not require drivers