Whether you connect these speakers to your computer sound card, keyboard, or MP3 player, you will enjoy exceptional sound quality with great dynamics. The built-in amplifiers provide lots of headroom, while the powerful woofers and tweeters provide ultra-linear frequency response.
The MS40 feature stereo 1/8" and RCA jacks, to be used simultaneously or mixed with a digital stereo source. Digital work is handled by either RCA or TOSLINK sockets which prvide ultra simple hook up. Individual volume controls for both Line inputs plus Bass and Treble EQ controls are provided on the front panel, along with a 1/4" headphone jack which automatically mutes the inetrnal speakers.
Impressive Sound Quality
The MS40's bring high quality audio to anyone who can operates a computer workstation with their 4.75" woofers and 2.5" high-res tweeters. Two high powered amplifiers feed a total of 40 watts to the internal speakers which provides an ultra wide frequency response from 50 Hz to 25 kHz. The volume, bass and treble controls at the front make adjustments easy. Whether you're just wanting to listen to your favourite tracks or a musician tracking your latest piece, the MS40 loudspeakers will make them sound great. They are also ideal add on speakers for keyboards.
In the Mix
The multiple input options on the MS40 mean it's a versatile piece of kit. The built-in mixer features 1/8" stereo inputs for connecting CD/MD/MP3 players, dual RCA jacks for tape decks and stereo keyboard modules and both RCA and TOSLINK connectors for digital sources. This means you can play from a variety of sources and the headphone jack also lets you listen in complete privacy if you need to.
- 2-way active studio monitors ideally suited for computer studios, audio and multimedia workstations and keyboard monitoring
- Built-in 2 x 20-Watt powerful amplifiers with immense headroom
- Powerful woofers and high-resolution tweeters provide an ultra-linear frequency response
- Ultra-high resolution 24-bit/192 kHz D/A converters for an incredible dynamic range
- Optical and coaxial inputs to directly connect digital audio sources by S/PDIF interface
- Two stereo analog inputs featuring ?'' TRS and stereo RCA connectors can be used simultaneously or mixed with a digital stereo source
- Individual volume controls for both Line inputs plus Bass and Treble EQ controls
- ¼'' TRS headphone connector with auto-mute loudspeaker function easily accessible on the front panel
- Magnetically shielded for placement near computer monitors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany