This mixer also includes KLARK TEKNIK-engineered AES50 ports, which can be connected to BEHRINGER S16 Digital Snakes for expanded I/O regardless of mainframe size and can be controlled using XControl for PC/Mac/Linux, XiControl optimised for iPad and XiQ for iPhone/iPod Touch.
Ultimate Sonic Performance
Thanks to the MIDAS-designed mic preamps, precision digital converters and a sophisticated 40-bit floating-point DSP audio engine, X32 mixers reproduce audio signals with every nuance intact. The preamp design eliminates typical imbalances of gain-setting stages, thereby improving the common-mode rejection ratio (CMRR) and reducing second level harmonic distortion to an almost immeasurable level.
The X32 Family completely redefines the expectations of power in a digital mixer. The brilliance of X32's workflow is its simplicity and total lack of clutter; coupled with a fully interactive user interface that ensures immediate familiarity and instills confidence. Whether working on the control surface or remotely by PC/Mac/Linux computer or iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch, the experience is fluid and natural.
Each member of the X32 family comes loaded with all of the I/O and functionality you need, right out of the box, but it doesn't end there. Onboard multi-track audio connectivity delivers audio to your DAW. Integrated multi-channel digital audio interfaces connect to S16 remote stage boxes, the P16 Personal Monitor System or BEHRINGER?s iQ Networked Active Speakers. Native Ethernet control enables remote operation by computer, iPad or iPhone over a wired or wireless network, across the room or across the planet!
Whether you come from an analog mixing background, or are accustomed to using other digital consoles, your first experience with X32 has been engineered to be intuitive and straightforward. Tactile controls allow smooth adjustments to critical elements as the mix progresses while the TFT screen keeps you informed every step of the way. This integration of tactile controls, motorized faders and the array of LCD and TFT displays makes the X32 experience the premiere solution for Live Sound, Broadcast, Studio Recording and Post Production applications.
- Compact 40-input channel, 25-bus, 3U rack-mountable digital mixer for live and installed sound applications
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 8 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, phones connector and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- iPad and iPhone apps for professional remote operation available free of charge - no host PC required
- High-resolution 5" day-viewable Colour TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250, Quantec QRS and more
- 40-bit floating-point DSP features 'unlimited' dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready via dual AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK's SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type - A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- ULTRANET connectivity for Behringer's P-16 Personal Monitoring System
- Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
- Free future firmware updates downloadable from Behringer