BEHRINGER DUAL DIAPHRAGM CONDENSER MICROPHONE B-2 PRO
The B-2 PRO is a high-performance dual-diaphragm studio condenser microphone. Vocalists and recording studio owners will be amazed by its uncompromising audio performance and features such as the additional low cut filter.
The B-2 PRO provides a slightly pronounced 12 kHz range, producing the kind of presence that often eliminates the need for high-frequency EQing that would raise the overall noise floor. The B-2 PRO provides that much-desired transparency that can only be found on high-end large-diaphragm condenser mics. Key features include selectable cardioid, omnidirectional or figure-eight directivity pattern.
The low-cut filter removes distracting low-frequency sounds, and built-in shielding minimizes high-frequency interference. A 10 dB attenuator can be used with high volume signal sources. The microphone is delivered in a rugged hard case with a suspension mount and a windscreen.
- Professional 1" dual-diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted gold-sputtered dual-diaphragm capsule
- Exceptionally flat frequency response and incredible musicality
- Selectable cardioid, omnidirectional or figure eight pickup pattern
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off
- Switchable input attenuation of -10 dB
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input circuitry
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Rugged construction with satin nickel-plated brass body