The 550-Watt Behringer B212D-WH Eurolive provides the lower weight of passive speakers but gives the drive of an active speaker. It is capable of amazing drive without distortion or damage to your speaker. The lighter weight design of the Behringer B208D-WH White Eurolive Active PA Speaker means you haven't got to carry around a heavy load.
But don't think this means less features inside the speaker. Deceivingly packed in is the equivalent of an active 2-way electronic crossover, parametric EQ, graphic EQ, mic preamp, limiter and two Class-D power amplifiers. All these components work automatically to provide optimum sound quality, so there's no dials to worry about.
Class D Amplifier Technology
Class D amps are able to switch on and off thousands of times per second with the assistance of switch-mode power supplies, which means that power is only used when needed and thus reduced. Behringer have worked hard to optimise the efficiency of this function, pinpointing the correct switching frequency. Moreover, a more efficient amplifier means a cooler speaker with less heat, which then means great fidelity for this speaker to last all night long without rest.
Make it an easy-to-use PA System or Monitor!
Thanks to the Behringer White B212D-WH Eurolive's preamp section, you can easily plug in a microphone and an mp3 player, adjust the volume, and fire away. Also, if you've got another D Series enclosure, then you can plug in with the right stereo "breakout" adapter to create a stereo PA system! With the speaker's trapezoid design, it's simple to set it up on its side for onstage monitor wedge applications.
Deep Lows and Articulate Highs
The Behringer B212D-WH Eurolive boasts custom-designed transducers for quality sound over regular off-the-shelf transducers. This includes the state-of-the-art 1.35" compression driver and the powerful 12" long-excursion driver for deep bass and acoustic power. The transducer also assists the speaker's extended low frequency range. Internal bracing, tuned port and injection moulding are all parts of creating that quality bass response. The aluminium dome compression driver combination ensures clear midranges and trebles as well bass, for a more all-rounded speaker.
- High-power 550-Watt 2-Way PA speaker system for live and playback applications.
- Lightweight, compact system for amazing sound even at extreme sound pressure levels.
- Class-D amplifier technology for super-light weight, big power and sonic performance.
- Switch-mode power supply for efficient power consumption, noise-free audio and great transient response.
- Powerful 12" long-excursion driver for acoustic drive and deep bass.
- 1.35" state-of-the-art aluminium-diaphragm compression driver.
- Low-noise Mic/Line input and built-in mic preamp.
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying.
- Versatile, trapezoidal design for different positional capabilities including monitoring.
- Dedicated 2-band EQ.
- Low-Frequency Range: 280W @ 8Ω (RMS Power), 450W @ 8Ω (Peak Power)
- High-Frequency Range: 65W @ 8Ω (RMS Power), 100W @ 8Ω (Peak Power)
- Frequency Response: 65Hz to 20kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.4kHz
- Sound Pressure Level: max. 125dB SPL @ 1 m
- Limiter: Optical
- Dynamic Equaliser: Processor-Controlled
- Equaliser: High - 12 kHz/±15 dB, Low - 80 Hz/±15 dB
- Speaker Size: 12"
- Dimensions (Approx.):
- Height: 21.7" - (550mm)
- Width: 13.6" - (345mm)
- Depth: 10.6" - (270mm)
- Weight: 31.9 lbs / 14.5 kg
- Sensitivity: -40dBu to +4 dBu
- Input Impedance: 20kΩ
- 1/4 TRS Jack
- Sensitivity: -40 dBu to +4 dBu
- Input Impedance: 20kΩ
- Input Level Control:
- Input Trim: -∞ to + 30dB
- Max. Input Level: +22 dBu
- Link Connector: XLR Connector
- Voltage: (UK) 240V~, 50 Hz (T 3.15 A H 250 V), (Europe) 230V~, 50 Hz (T 3.15 A H 250 V)
- Power Consumption: max. 600 Watts
- Mains Connection: Standard IEC Receptacle