BEHRINGER SINGLE DIAPHRAGM CONDENSER MICROPHONE B-1
Designed especially with home-studio owners and musicians in mind, Behringer's new B-1 features a 1" capsule that captures your sounds with incredible realism, sensitivity and accuracy. Its wide frequency response from 20 Hz to 20 kHz is enhanced by a pronounced presence boost, making equalization unnecessary in many cases. Its cardioid polar pattern, switchable high-pass filter and -10 dB pad, SPL of 148 dB and unusually low inherent noise make it perfect for close miking and extremely flexible. The B-1 also comes with a carrying case, shock mount and windscreen.
• Professional 1'' gold-sputtered large-diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
• Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications
• Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
• Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted gold-sputtered large-diaphragm capsule
• Perfect for acoustic instruments, overhead, piano, etc.
• Switchable low-frequency roll-off and -10 dB input attenuation
• Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
• Ultra-rugged construction with nickel-plated brass body
• Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for perfect signal transmission
• Heavy-duty suspension mount, windscreen and aluminum transport case included
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
• Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany