The 12 input, 2 bus XENYX 1202FX has four XENYX mic preamps with +48 V phatom power, so you can use four dynamic or condenser mics. Famous for that warm sound, three band British EQs on each channel and simple controls give you the power to create beautiful mixes with minimal technical expertise.
You can use the multi assignable RCA CD/tape inputs to play music between sets, record your performance or an outboard recording device.
World of Effects
The internal FX processor can add something a little extra to your tunes. 100 excellent effects presets for delay, reverb and more are included and you can connect an outboard device via an auxiliary send with stereo returns. Plus, at just 3 pounds, the XENYX 1202FX is a compact tool you can take anywhere.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Studio-grade stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- FX send control per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper fader and sealed rotary controls
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany